Email phishing is one of the greatest security threats facing organisations globally. With the pandemic accelerating digital transformation and with workforce disconnected from the secured private network of offices to work from anywhere, you need a way to protect your workforce from such attacks. A click from an unsuspecting employee, may well place your entire network compromised.
Learn more about the current threat landscape, email threat predictions 2021, business challenges, as well as the defense you need to have in place to defend against them.
Date: 24 February 2020 (Tue)
Time: 2:00 – 3:00pm (Singapore Time)
- Cybersecurity predictions for email protection
- Landscape – Top 3 email threats observed
- Security challenges of the new mobile workforce
- Who is at highest risk within your organization
- The techniques used in impersonation and spoofing attacks, and how to spot them
- How eSentinel™ – Email Protection stacks up against Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus (ASAV), the differences and why it matters
- How to manage repeat clickers of malicious emails