Last Updated: 5 June 2022
1. Types of Information and data we collect, store and use
Personal Identifiable Information.
You may give us your personal information via the Site and Services by various means, including
– apply for our products or services;
– subscribe to our service or publications;
– request a free trial of our products and services;
– request marketing or promotional materials to be sent to you;
– apply to be a partner using “Become a Partner” form;
– register for and/or attend events or webinar;
– apply jobs at Green Radar; or
– access to the Green Radar User Portal.
The personal information you give to us may include but not limited to:
– your name and title;
– contact information, including telephone number and email address;
– information relating to your location, preferences and/or interests;
– employment and job application details;
– the content of any enquiry submitted over the Site;
– where you have subscribed or responded to our marketing mailings, your communication preferences and, if required, any dietary requirements;
– any other personal data we collect (such as the client reference number which may be assigned to you) in the context of our work for our clients or in the course of operating our business.
We do not collect any personal information without your knowledge or prior consent. Only personal data provided voluntarily will be collected. This is data that we are committed to protecting in an optimal security environment.
Cookies and non-identifying information.
Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers’ computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing web surfers’ viewing habits. They are non-identifying information that cannot be used to identify an individual person, such as technical information about your device, location, time zone, activity usage, performance metrics, anonymous behavioral information, and other aggregated information.
Our website needs cookies to function properly and distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a better experience when you browse our website.
We use the following cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for users to browse the site and use the features like page navigation and bot detector. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
– Statistics cookies. We may also use Google Analytics to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Sites, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any personal information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by you use of the Services at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you interact with us on social media platforms (for example if you “Like” our Facebook Page or post on our timeline), we can interact with you and send you messages via these platforms. We will interact with you in accordance with the social media platform’s rules, but we are not responsible for how the platform operators collect and handle your personal data.
When you subscribe Green Radar grMail service, we collect private emails (message headers, subject, body, attachments, and other metadata) at our email cloud infrastructure for malware detection and customer report only. Green Radar is an email security services provider and needs to process emails to provide email security services. We would never store customer email contents on a clean email. Customer related metadata will be destroyed within 90 days after it is collected. Suspected spam and malware in quarantine is stored for 30 days as the longest for user to verify its legitimacy. After that, they will be removed. We understand the responsibility of handling such data, that is why we have high security measures implemented to protect your data.
2. Purposes for Processing your Personal Information
Green Radar may process your Personal Data for the following purpose(s)
– provision of information or services that you have requested (in particular via the various forms of the Site);
– improvement of the Site, our products, and our services (including cookies);
– contact to offer you services and offers adapted to your interests;
– conduct research and product development for our internal use;
– send reminders, updates, security alerts, support messages, marketing messages;
– detect, prevent, and analyze email fraud and email attacks;
– process any job application you (or your representative) has submitted;
– as we feel is necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests.
3. Sharing Information with Third-Parties
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with carefully selected third parties, in any of the following instances:
– With our service providers (such as WordPress), in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Site;
– Personal information pertaining to your application for open positions at Green Radar (including your CV) may be shared with service providers we engage with to evaluate candidates. Their use of such information is strictly limited to this purpose;
– We may share files you upload for scanning with other information security and anti-virus providers, for security analysis purposes.
– If you contacted us and expressed interest in products or services provided by one of our partners, we may share your contact information with the relevant partner;
– If you abused your rights to use the Site, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
– With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Site;
– We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information will comply with this policy.
– In any case other than above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
4. Children’s privacy
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 13 years of age.
5. External Links
6. Date Retention
If you are a Green Radar customer, your personal data which you have given us via application form, internet or other means, during the service subscription period will be retained for a reasonable period after termination of your subscription. We will erase any unnecessary personal data from our system in accordance with our internal policy.
7. Data Security
Green Radar has implemented policies that include administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to help protect personal information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While Green Radar strives to protect your privacy, due to many reasons, including the inherent security flaws in the Internet, Green Radar cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose to us and, as such, you agree that your disclosure of such information is at your own risk.
8. Your Rights and Contacting Information
Whenever we process personal information, we take reasonable steps to keep your data accurate and up to date for the purposes for which they were collected. We will provide you with the ability to exercise the following rights under the conditions and within the limits set forth in the law, subject to confidentiality obligations:
– the right to access your personal information as processed by us and, if you believe that any information relating to you is incorrect, obsolete or incomplete, to request its correction or updating;
– the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before such withdrawal. If you wish to withdraw the consent, please use the “unsubscribe” option in the digital messages we send to you or contact us directly.
– the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. To the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, we reserve the right to refuse unreasonable requests (for example, requests which infringe the privacy of others). To the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the cost of processing any request set out above.
Please note that this Policy is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
– END –